The XTERRA Fitness Airbike Pro offers a tremendous range of workout solutions – the unlimited range of air resistance provides low resistance at slow speeds to high resistance at fast speeds. Simply put, it increases resistance the harder you work, so it’s great for everyone.
This modern take on a classic modality is one of the most popular full-body workouts available. The XTERRA Fitness Airbike Pro offers a tremendous range of workout solutions – the unlimited range of air resistance provides low resistance at slow speeds to high resistance at fast speeds. Simply put, it increases resistance the harder you work, so it’s great for everyone. Few other full body workouts are as low impact, easy to use, and burn so many calories in such a small compact design. Whether you are looking to rehab an injury, shake up your WOD (workout of the day), or cross-train for your next race, the XTERRA Fitness AIR650 Airbike Pro has you covered.
- RESISTANCE: Smooth, unlimited air resistance provides low resistance at slow speeds and high resistance at fast speeds – user controlled and great for anything from rehab to high intensity interval training
- DRIVE SYSTEM: Industrial grade chain drive system operates as a fixed gear (direct drive) and is extremely durable and reliable
- CONSOLE: Performance monitor LCD display is easy to read with all your necessary information - RPM, Speed, Time, Distance, Calories, Watt, Interval Prompt, and Heart Rate. Chest strap transmitter (not included) is required for heart rate display to function.
- PROGRAMS: Quick mode program buttons include Target Time, Target Distance, Target Calories, Target HR, Interval 20-10, Interval 10-20, and Interval Custom
- SEAT: Performance designed seat enables maximum exercise mobility while still providing support and comfort
- HANDLEBARS: Ergonomic handlebars are designed with multiple padded grip options and are built to take the most intense upper body workouts
- PEDALS: Wide, low profile pedals are anti-skid with dual sided molded pegs for an excellent grip
- FOOT PEGS: Large foot pegs are knurled for better grip, allows user to rest their feet during targeted upper-body workouts
- ADJUSTABILITY: Seat is fully adjustable (up/down/forward/back) to provide users with a proper fit
- FAN: 9 heavy duty steel fan blades are completely enclosed in a 27” wire steel fan housing – added benefit is the fan keeps you cool during workouts
- FRAME: Heavy-duty steel frame is extremely stable and backed by our lifetime warranty
- POWER: No external plug-in required, console uses 4 AA batteries (included)
- STORAGE: Large transport wheels allow for easy transport to any room in the house
Finally, a heavy-duty exercise bike designed directly for the use of athletes to rehab patients and everyone in between. The Xterra Fitness AirBike Pro reinvents and retools nearly every component of the traditional fan bike, from the frame construction to the crank, pedals, monitor and more.
The great thing about the Xterra Fitness Air Bike is that it can work for a beginner, a rehabbing athlete, or a seasoned pro training at the highest levels of competition—no matter their sport, body type, or ambition. While fanbikes have existed for nearly half a century, modern advances in their design and function have made them increasingly in-demand among military personnel, pro and college sports teams, competitive cyclists and sprinters, and high performance athletes from the cross-training ranks. The key: you set your own pace. The resistance adapts to your own output, and the bike’s multiple, custom seat adjustments make for a more comfortable, customized ride.
This bike has become an essential part of my daily routine. I've actually been using fan bikes for almost two years at my local CrossFit gym and fell in love with it there. Now I have one of my own so I can use it when I want, which is just about every day.
There's nothing quite like it. Resistance increases the faster you pedal. There is no coasting. It's a workout from the first pedal to the last. And it's super simple. Some might be put off because of this. The monitor is an upgrade over the competition with all the the important information you need to monitor your work...time, calories, MPH, watts (watts are what you should be watching actually..it's the best indicator of how much work you're actually doing).
It also has several simple programs built in including interval training, distance, calories, and heart rate. I like the interval programs. Research shows interval training is the best for your overall well being. I've taken to doing the 10-20 (that's 10 seconds work hard and 20 seconds rest) in the morning. You go through it 8 times which is a total of 4 minutes. I burn about 50 calories in that 4 minutes and I really feel it when I'm done. If you do interval training right and push as hard as you can during the intervals, you will get to that "breathless" state where the magic happens.
In the physical therapy world, Dual Action Air Bikes are simply smart. Wind resistance is exponential, so the harder you pedal, or push/ pull your arms, the higher the resistance becomes. This naturally provides the right workout for both a novice exerciser and an elite athlete. You will find the bike in heart centers, physical therapies, Cross Fit gyms, NFL training rooms, and millions of homes throughout the world.
The bike was super easy to put together. I followed along with the directions that were included and it probably took me all of 20 minutes. There are actually very few parts for you to assemble, and it's super helpful that all the screws are already in the holes that you'll tighten them in.
Main Points to Consider:
Main Points to Consider:
- Effective for Any Ability
Xterra Fitness Air Bikes resistance is controlled by the user, not the machine. You can control the intensity of your workout - The harder you push, pull and pedal, the more air you're moving and the greater the resistance. Cool-down and lower your heart rate by easing the intensity of your push, pull, and pedal stroke in order to decrease the resistance and amount of air moving.
- Full-Body Workout
Pushing, Pulling, and Pedaling can all be done with a Xterra Air Bike. This activates muscles in your arms, chest, back, legs, and even your core for washboard abs! Quickly burn calories with a full-body workout where you control the intensity of your exercise regimen!
- Comfortable and adjusts to fit various heights
The adjustable seat allows you to adjust the seat up/down, and forward/back. Simply loosen the pop-pin and pull out to adjust the vertical distance from seat to pedal. Next, loosen the seat lever to slide the seat closer or further away from the handlebars!
- Easy Transport and Storage
Simply tilt the AIR650 forward and roll away using the 2 over-sized wheels from the front stabilizer
- Built to Last, COMMERCIAL GRADE!
More robust than competitor Bikes and uses more durable moving parts. Xterra Fitness Air Bikes utilize the best technology in exercise bikes for a heavy-duty piece of equipment built to withstand anything you can throw at it!
- Easily Measure Performance and Progress
Competition Ready: The Xterra Fitness Air Bike comes everything you're accustomed to and more! The console measures distance, watts, speed, and calories. The Large Console Display gives users an easy way to measure performance and track progress. Everything you need in one, easy-to-read console with the ability to setup Interval Training, Target Training, Heart-Rate Training, and more. Polar-Heart Rate Chest Belts are compatible.
The console also allows for switching between units of measurement: Meters or Miles and measures to the tenth of a Calorie so you know your exact progress. Our console is easier to use and more accurately reads changes in speed. We've also included the ability to SET or TARGET distance, calories, and time while the console counts down from your targeted goal so you know just how much longer to work for.
- How does it compare to other Air Bikes?
The Xterra Fitness AIR650 Air Bike features increased durability by using higher quality parts throughout the frame. We've reinforced weak points of other air bike models to create the most durable and robust bike on the market. The frame weighs more than comparable models which leads to more stability.
Purchase your XTERRA Fitness AIR650 HERE
Purchase your XTERRA Fitness AIR650 HERE