Ergonomically designed and fits well for most hand sizes, the grippers can be workout for crushing, pinching and even extension, promise amazing results. Can be used to improve your finger strength and dexterity, or forearm muscularity. Use it for rehabilitation after long-day of typing, playing music (guitar players, bass players, pianists and violinists) or athletic training (tennis, basketball, boxing, CrossFit, golf and shooting).
- Comes with six levels of resistance ranging from 30lbs to 80lbs allowing you to gradually increase the difficulty of your training as your strength improves
- Made of natural silicone, lightweight and easily portable
- AWESOME FOR REHABILITATION & FITNESS & RELAXATION :It can improve your finger strengthen and dexterity,more forearm Muscularity. So it workout for rehabilitation,long-time typing.Ideal for athletes(tennis, basketball, boxing, golf and shooting)and musicians (guitar players, bass players, pianists and violinsts)
- EXERCISE YOUR HANDS FROM ANY WHERE AND NO SQUEAKY NOISE:The grippers are made of natural silicone, soft and odor-free.Whether you are at home, work, walking, in the car or doing your favorite sport as the rings are lightweight and easily portable.
- SIZE FOR PERFECT, COMFORTABLE FIT :Ergonomically designed and fits well for most hand sizes, which perfect for men, women, seniors and teens(please check the size chart as the pics), to maximize the benefits of the exercise and ensure a challenging, and safe experience.
I used to have an adjustable hand grip stregthener I used everyday. One day while I was using it, the spring connecting to the adjuster (maxed out at 90lb of force) and it literally exploded in my hand. I came across these and what piqued my interest was what it was: A doughnut shaped one. I honestly never seen one like this before so I decided to go for it. Now two things: 1- I have very small hands. I needed one that'll be comfortable in my hands using it. 2- I have a strong grip that I like to keep up to par (people like a firm handshake). About 4 days later they came in the mail. To be honest I am very surprised how well and comfortable these are in my hands. I had fears of it breaking while using it or it being uncomfortable since I've never used something like this. They are also small so they are very convenient for traveling. These will give you a stronger grip and a nice forearm workout. I'd say the high points are the ergonomics, price, and simplicity. If you need to streghen your grip, want a good forearm workout, or need rehabilitation due to disease or injury of your wrists/hands, this is the route to go. It'll cater to you needs.
With daily practice, you will be able to see a noticeable difference in your grip within 1 week.
30, 40, 50 lb = If you can squeeze a full can of unopened soda pop and feel the can give a little, then this set is probably not for you. Unless you want to work your fingers individually, then it would be fine. This was the first set that I purchased and it was too easy for both my girlfriend and I to squeeze these completely. I ended up using 2 rings at once (for a combined 70-90 lbs); however, I found them quite difficult to hold & squeeze in one hand. Thus, for strengthening my grip in each hand, these rings were not useful. (Hence my original review: “Much easier to squeeze together than I anticipated; I wish that I had gone with considerably more poundage.”) So I was left with 2 practical options: 1) do the 2-hand squeeze with 2 rings, & 2) work fingers individually with single rings.
I then purchased the 60, 70, 80 lb = These would be good for anyone who can feel the soda can give as noted above. Also, if you frequently carry grocery bags with individual fingers, this set would be good for you. They would be excellent for strengthening individual hand gripping, working on individual fingers (with the thumb), as well as the 2-hand squeeze & the wrist twist.
I have an arthritic thumb and the grip rings are fantastic for exercising the joint. There are several grip strengtheners in Amazon, and I have several, but these rings beat them all. Very versatile ) and handy for sitting at the computer and expending a few calories and strengthening muscles at the same time. Well worth the price. A favorite exercise is to squeeze and hold the exercise ring for 10 seconds several times. The next week I shoot for 20 seconds and so forth. When I can do it easily for a minute, I graduate to the next size ring. Very effective. I also invented an exercise for my arthritic thumb where I hold the ring in my fingers and bend it with my thumb. These rings are perfect for it. I am completely satisfied with this product and have noticed an increast in hand strength after a a few weeks!!
Order your grips here: https://www.ritfitness.com/products/ritfit-3-in-1-colorful-hand-strengthener-grip-rings