- WIRELESS PODS FOR EASY USE: While other EMS pods only leave you tangled in wires and ruin your workout, the POWERDOT pods connect wirelessly to your phone. Leaving you free from distractions and focused solely on working out. You can take them wherever and even use them at home to recover while you watch TV!
- YOUR ENTIRE WORKOUT CONTROLLED FROM YOUR PHONE: Use the free iPhone & Android compatible app to control the pods. Select target muscles and intensity at the touch of a button. No need for WiFi or data, just use your phone’s bluetooth function. The encrypted app runs independently from other phone apps so your workout won’t be interrupted.
- SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN TO COMPLEMENT YOUR TRAINING: Effective as a post-training tool to speed up muscle recovery, as a rehabilitation tool for physical therapy and even as a boost to your regular strength training routine. Multiple studies have shown that EMS users perform better after incorporating it into their training routine.
- DESIGNED FOR YOUR FITNESS GOALS: Unlike other EMS products that only perform one job, the POWERDOT muscle stimulators have 9 different workout programs to choose from. With 4 everyday programs to help you recover, leading to faster progress towards your fitness goals. Plus 5 performance programs designed to increase your muscle strength and endurance - each with their own progression levels. There are also custom manual settings for you to create your own workout.
- FDA APPROVED & A NO HASSLE WARRANTY: At POWERDOT, we believe in getting you the best possible results! You can count on durability and high quality with Powerdot
- (2) PowerDot devices (available here in black or red)
- (4) sets of electrode pads (last for 4 months of active training)
- (2) 10cm and (1) 25cm lead cable
- (2) Micro USB charging cables
- (1) Carrying case
- Mobile App with numerous preset programs
- (2) Independent Stimulation Channels
- Bi-phasic square waveform
- Peak voltage of 110V provided in small <1V increments (under 1k Ohm load)
- FCC-approved Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy module
- Supports Android 4.4+/iOS 7.0+ mobile devices
The best thing I can say about the PowerDot is its portability. Its small and compact design allows you to bring it almost everywhere and even wear it under your office shirt to warm up your muscles in the office secretly before hitting up a great training session.
The PowerDot is the name given to this red little device that uses Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS) to improve athletic performance. Simply stick the electrodes on your target muscle and let the PowerDot do the work for you.
I've thoroughly enjoyed my Power Dot since getting it. I've probably uses it for over 30 sessions so far within the 1st month of getting it. At one point it was the only thing I was doing while dealing with strep throat sickness and it really helped my muscles from stiffening up while just laying in bed for 2 days. The different programs, ease of intensity changes and pad applications have made it an incredible versatile and easy still device to use. I only wish I had purchased more pads right away.
The one negative has been the issue of activating the dots to my phone for use. I've followed the directions and there have been a number of times when it has taken nearly 15 minutes for my phone to activate both dots. At one point I had both dots activated and connected in the start up page but when I switched to the workouts, it wasn't registering both. Very frustrating. But if that's the only negative, that's pretty good.
I do a variety of different sports: triathlons, CrossFit, OCR, and hiking. Efficient recovery is critical for me to stick to my training schedule. The device is very easy to quickly set up with the intuitive iOS app. My muscles felt amazing and much more relaxed even after the first session. The POWERDOT will be instantly integrated into my recovery routine
Lastly, I have had the pleasure of owning many different units. When I purchased the Compex, I did like it but felt lost in the using of the device. It gave no direction on where to place the pads, when to use which program and then I was also connected to a bunch of wires. Oh and the cost is a rip off. When PowerDot came out, I tried that device. From the very beginning it seemed to answer all my missing questions. It provides direction and guidance on when to use each program and where to place the pads. It actually provides a real life image of where the pads actually go. Now some people say you can always get the wireless version of the compex ...yeah if you want a huge bulky device plus bulky transmitters on your body. The PowerDot is small, and unique. Oh and a lot less in price. I would say over all the devices run very similar, with the exception of MyPowerDot being less expensive, smaller, and more user friendly.