Greatly reduced the noise and vibration from dropping barbells with the Titan Silencer Drop Pads. These high quality pad are 24" x 30" to give you enough room to comfortably drop your weight on and 6" thick to lessen the impact, vibration, and noise from each drop. Each pad has an easy carry for transportation and storage.
- Reduce noise and vibration from dropping barbells.
- Easy carry handle for transportation and storage.
- Comes in a pair.
- Length: 24"
- Width: 30"
- Height: 6"
- Weight: 40 LB Pair | 20 LB Single.
THE LIFETIME OF YOUR TRAINING EQUIPMENT WILL BE INCREASED.
Titan Fitness has just released a simple product that does one thing extremely well, reducing the noise of dropping weights. Combining high-quality foam with a durable shell, Silencer Drop Pads are the best option currently available for reducing the noise associated with dropping barbells.
This is the end of floor damage and dropped weights sounding like the ceiling is coming down with them. The Titan Silencer Drop Pads are extremely tough and can take a beating. But they are also extremely pliable. This is extremely helpful for those doing high impact workouts. The feeling is firm and supportive, yet forgiving, resulting in reduced stress on your joints. This foam is able to take immense amounts of pressure, yet remain rigid. It's actually pretty cool to see because when you pick it up, it feels like a hard block of rubber. This foam is designed to take repeated abuse and keep on suppressing sound.
- Weight 20lbs each, 40lbs total
- Very easy to take off and on the floor, lightweight and small in design
- The stitching, zipper and cover were all chosen and designed as such to handle very high volume, heavy load and to resist lots of wear and tear
- Silencer Drop Pads were made for dropping heavy weights on. VS. soft plyo boxes that other companies sell for jumping on but do not have the capacity to last very long and maintain shape and form
- The foam thickness, density and type results in the most effective option to serve a few purposes: absorb the weight and not transfer the vibrations to the surroundings, return back to its shape so the weight can sit on the top of the pad without sinking and to minimize bounce for safety reasons
- Design: has Logos on both sides to encourage the user to use both sides for dropping to extend the life of the product
- Multiple uses: Drop blocks, pulling blocks, plyo-box, good for doing gymnastics work on, good for tops of drop blocks to extend the life of your drop blocks, strongman equipment like stones, axels, logs, kegs, etc...
- Great for home gyms, commercial gyms, Weightlifting clubs, CrossFit classes, rooftop gyms, etc..
- As always Great Titan Fitness Customer Service
The cover features a non-skid bottom to keep it from shifting when weights are dropped, and it does a pretty good job of meeting its claims. The cover is available in two different colors, black and blue, The Silencer Drop Pads are the best option for reducing noise from dropping weights that we've found and although they're a bit pricey for just pads and still need need more time to test long term durability, we still highly recommend them.
Order yours by clicking through the banner: