- WINDOW, THE BIGGEST DIFFERENCE, smaller size and curvature compared to other models is designed for easier insertion with comfort overhead and in the rack position during lifts. More comfort and easier insertion equal better workouts and new personal records in strength, endurance and competitions.
- BALANCE, advanced casting, along with no fillers shifting around inside, equals more dependability and stabilization during repetitions
- HANDLE, 35mm diameter is the international standard and provides a larger surface area to push out reps
- TOP QUALITY, steel used for durable and long lasting construction
- NO WELDING, this unfilled competition kettlebell is made by precision single casting technology, which means it is cast as one solid piece instead of welding parts.
- NO FILLERS, each weight has an individual mold to cast precisely to the correct weight.
- traditional competition kettlebells are made with ONE mold and filled with fillers like saw dust and ball bearings to achieve desired weight, this leads to imprecision in weight
- NO RATTLE, fillers loosen over time and rattle around inside, these kettlebells have no fillers or rattle
- MADE for Kettlebell Sport, meets Girevoy Sport Union (GSU), IKFF and International Union of Kettlebell Lifting (IUKL) standards.
I've used cast-iron kettlebells for several years and wanted a sport/competition kettlebell for a smoother handle surface. I naturally thought of Kettlebell Kings as I already have a cast-iron bell from them that is well-built. My favorite aspect about the design of these bells is the thicker handles which make the bells more comfortable in the rack position. That said, some people with smaller hands find the thicker handles to be an issue. I only mention this as something to consider. The coloring of the sport bells is also really cool. It feels great when you're able to move up in weight and use a new color as all of the sport bells are the same size. I definitely think this product feels a little more comfortable on the forearm and wrist than the cast iron bells and the handle is smooth but not slick.
This version of competition kettlebell is distinct for its use of an advanced ceramic-based coating, originally established in the gun industry for its remarkable durability in thin applications. This unique finish can deliver superb abrasion/wear/corrosion resistance over time—100X that of other coatings—and it’s available to order in a range of exclusive colors, such as Distressed Zombie Green as seen here.
If you are unfamiliar, Cerakote is a Polymer-Ceramic Composite coating that can be applied to metals, plastics, polymers and wood. The unique formulation used for Cerakote ceramic coating enhances a number of physical performance properties including abrasion/wear resistance, corrosion resistance, chemical resistance, impact strength, and hardness. Each of these properties is rigorously tested to guarantee that Cerakote products remain at the forefront of the ceramic coatings market. Cerakote ceramic coatings utilize state-of-the-art technology to out-perform any competitive coating in both laboratory settings and real world applications
In recent years a few fitness equipment companies (Rogue Barbells) have started offering cerakote as a coating option for barbells. Kettlebell Kings is taking the next step by offering cerakote coatings on their kettlebells. The cerakote coating will cost a little extra, but the added durability means that kettlebell will last practically forever.
I believe everyone should order a kettlebell from Kettlebell Kings as it is the ultimate piece of home workout gear. Quick workouts with swings, presses, snatches, high pulls, get ups, running, and body weight movements will make it so you will never have an excuse to not get in your workout. Add on the ability to easily travel with it makes this item a no brainer! It is a top shelf product, beautifully fabricated and finished at a super competitive price: truly Professional Grade! You’re wasting your money on any other competition bell.