Power to Strengthen Your Body & Mind
The Bodyblade Method consists of the Bodyblade exercise techniques and products developed by Physical Therapist Bruce Hymanson to activate the core and extremities to provide a platform for rehabilitation, sport performance training, fitness enhancement and personal training. The result is improved function, posture, balanced movement, and muscle definition for any user. No other training device can offer the same quality core stability exercises, shoulder and pelvic stabilization, and overall training benefits as the Bodyblade.
- Used by everyone from rehabilitation patients to world-class athletes
- A fun, efficient, and highly effective zero-impact training method
- Stimulates your mind and body for increased strength, balance, and coordination
- Automatically adjusts to the precise needs and ability of every user
The harder you push and pull on the blade, the greater the arc or flex in the blade, which requires greater force output from you to neutralize the speed and movement of the blade
You have to start, stop and change directions of your own body while controlling your mass 270 times per minute
How Bodyblade Works
Rapid Contraction Combining Vibration Technology and the Power of Inertia
The key to Bodyblade is the Rapid Contraction Technology (RCT) which automatically contracts your muscles up to 270 times per minute. With over 600 muscles in your body, Bodyblade automatically contracts the right muscles at the right time every moment you’re exercising for a fast, effective, and precise workout. The harder you drive the Bodyblade back and forth (Flex Intensity), the greater the flex in the blade and the more resistance you receive resulting in a strong, reactive and stable body. The Flex Intensity in 100% controlled by the user.
- Your body becomes the machine and the Bodyblade becomes your exercise partner
- This wonderful equalizer automatically adjusts to each one of us; the same blade in the hands of two different people will produce a workout perfectly matched to the individual’s size, strength, and muscle endurance
- Bodyblade trains movement through multiple muscle groups and patterns rather than isolating one muscle in one single plane
- Bodyblade strengthens muscle groups throughout the body by varying the positions of the blade relative to the body or changing body position while driving the blade
My Review:I found the Classic to be a very good size for conditioning since it's shorter and more versatile indoors. It does take a little practice to get the rhythm correct for proper use but it really provides a good alternative method to condition with. The DVD and exercise chart are a great addition to the set. I am very happy with my new "Tuna Fin" workout Blade, it adds variety and toning making it unique and different from ordinary weights. It is an ideal tool for those looking for a lightweight resistance tool to help tone up the arms and shoulders and help stabilize the joints. A Bodyblade would compliment a fitness and/or weight loss training programme really well, especially prehabbing shoulders for Crossfit. I find using it in a tabata fashion for a warm up or at the end of the WOD has been a major help for all of my pulling and pushing movements.
Bodyblade automatically adjusts to your precise needs and contracts muscles 4.5 times per second.
Greater Flex = Greater Resistance
Greater Flex = Greater Resistance